Initially published on http://gethue.com/hue-4-5-and-its-improvements-are-out/
Hi SQL Data Explorers,
The Hue Team is glad to thanks all the contributors and release Hue 4.5!
The focus of this release was to modularize the tech stack, improve SQL integrations and prepare major upcoming features.
This release comes with 660 commits and 150+ bug fixes! For all the changes, check out the release notes.
helm repo add gethue https:
helm repo update
Here is a list of the main improvements:
- Apache Atlas integration and Catalog API
- Hive LLAP + Service discovery
- Hive language reference is built-in
- HBase Phoenix querying example
- Left menu revamp
- Left assist panel aggregating storage (HDFS, ADLS, S3)
- Webpack integration
Thank you to everybody using the product and who contributed to this release. Now off to the next one! (Python 3 support, Apache Knox integration & more SQL/Cloud features)