OIDC Callback failure

Hello,

I am currently trying to integrate an OIDC authentication backend for Hue that interacts with an OAuth 2.0 client that provides tokens to the Hue application.

I confirmed the OAuth 2.0 client works from Postman as expected, so the issue seems to be stemming here. I narrowed down that it seems to be failing due to an internal server error when trying to access /oidc/callback/ endpoint. I defined a login_redirect_url, like the example in hue.ini as seen below.

However, I am seeing an error like the message below after logging in from the OAuth client when it tries to redirect to the /oidc/callback/ endpoint. Is this the right callback? Should I be using a different endpoint?

[04/May/2020 13:28:48 -0700] exception    ERROR    Session `oidc_state` does not match the OIDC callback state
[04/May/2020 13:28:48 -0700] exception    ERROR    Internal Server Error: /oidc/callback/
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.11.20-py2.7.egg/django/core/handlers/exception.py", line 109, in get_exception_response
    response = callback(request, **dict(param_dict, exception=exception))
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.11.20-py2.7.egg/django/utils/decorators.py", line 149, in _wrapped_view
    response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.11.20-py2.7.egg/django/views/defaults.py", line 88, in bad_request
    template = loader.get_template(template_name)
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.11.20-py2.7.egg/django/template/loader.py", line 18, in get_template
    engines = _engine_list(using)
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.11.20-py2.7.egg/django/template/loader.py", line 72, in _engine_list
    return engines.all() if using is None else [engines[using]]
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.11.20-py2.7.egg/django/template/utils.py", line 89, in all
    return [self[alias] for alias in self]
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.11.20-py2.7.egg/django/template/utils.py", line 79, in __getitem__
    engine_cls = import_string(backend)
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.11.20-py2.7.egg/django/utils/module_loading.py", line 20, in import_string
    module = import_module(module_path)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
    __import__(name)
  File "/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/djangomako-1.0.1-py2.7.egg/djangomako/backends.py", line 15, in <module>
    from django.template.base import TemplateDoesNotExist, TemplateSyntaxError
ImportError: cannot import name TemplateDoesNotExist

From the front end side I am also seeing a failure to connect to a particular service endpoint.

Here is a photo of the error:

Is there a particular place to define CSP with this service endpoint?

Maybe install the latest one?

./build/env/bin/pip install djangomako==1.2.1

1 Like